Face-Track is our data capture software product that detects and identifies people of interest in real-time while computing demographic and behavioral data. It supports security staff, marketing departments and operations management with key identity information all in one application.
The application detects people’s faces in live video streams or video footage and stores video sequences of cropped faces (face streams) for each appearance in front of a camera.
InSite2 – Anonymous analysis of all face streams over time allows the software to compute people count, demographical information, people movement in time and space, and to detect frequent visitors and crowds.
The system also performs real-time identity checks against an image in a Watch List database, to find known persons and alert the appropriate staff.
- displays and exports statistics about people flow, visitor demographics, and client behaviour
- tracks multiple faces simultaneously
- compares faces against image galleries in real time
- displays real-time signals when user-defined events occur
- sends signals and statistics to mobile devices
- supports interactive and batch enrolment from still image, still image camera and live video stream via manual and automatic mode
- provides high scalability in terms of watch list size, number of video streams and number of visible faces
TouchByte integrates the software into other applications to create a fully working solution.